Automation and digitalisation
Through the digitalisation of the bunker delivery process, eBDN is set to tackle several critical challenges in the industry. One key problem we aim to solve is the slow delivery of documentation between bunker suppliers, banks, and financial institutions. Our digital platform will enable swift and secure verification of purchased fuel quantities, eliminating delays and ensuring smooth transactions.
Moreover, our solutions prioritise security, mitigating the risks associated with errors and tampering that often occur with paper-based processes. Financial institutions, recognising the potential benefits of digitalisation, have shown great interest in this endeavour.
Financial institutions will benefit from faster clearance of payments, resulting in improved operational efficiency. The entire bunker ecosystem will experience a significant boost through greater data sharing, leading to more efficient operations and enhanced collaboration among stakeholders.
Automation and digitalisation will enhance the productivity of barge crew by minimising data entry and reducing the administrative burden. By eliminating millions of paper forms per year, we contribute to a more sustainable and eco-friendly bunkering industry.
Our solutions prioritise security, mitigating the risks associated with errors and tampering that often occur with paper-based processes. Our digital platform enables swift and secure verification of fuel quantities purchased, eliminating delays and ensuring smooth transactions.
Automation and digitalisation
- Support back-office functions with creation and maintenance of Master data, bunkering jobs, etc.
- In-built workflow for capturing data with minimal data entry from pre-delivery to post-delivery processes
- Automatically email sent to receiving ship and surveyor with instructions and login credentials before operations commence
- Automatically extract data from Metering Ticket via OCR
- Incorporate electronic signatures and vessel stamps
- Support offline mode operations
- Facilitate contactless operations where the Chief Engineer can access the app via shipboard computer to complete the documentation process
- Automatic update of Meter Totaliser Log
- Support different bunker measurement methods such as sounding, MFM, and VFM for global deployment
How it works
eBDN revolutionises the bunker delivery process by digitalising traditional, paper-based methods. Our platform swiftly and securely verifies fuel quantities, ensuring timely documentation delivery between bunker suppliers, banks, and financial institutions. By embracing eBDN, stakeholders can experience enhanced collaboration, efficient operations, and the benefits of a digitalised bunkering industry.
Enhance operations efficiency and productivity of barge crew
Talk to our experts
For product demos, conducting trials, or pricing information, please contact:
Digital bunkering, seamless transactions
Experience the future of bunkering with ZeroNorth's eBDN. Streamline operations, ensure swift documentation, and embrace a secure approach to fuel transactions. Dive into a world where efficiency meets sustainability.