Backed by Maersk Tankers, we are a startup preparing to scale up. With a groundbreaking digital solution, we are the leading technology company on the market to supply the shipping industry worldwide with a solution that has the potential to reduce CO2 emissions significantly.
We are on an exciting and important journey and we are looking for a Product Owner to come and join our dynamic and quickly growing team.
In this role you will take full ownership of your product. You will own the product roadmap and make sure it is aligned with the strategic goals – creating a solution not just according to users’ needs, but also a solution that contributes to the company vision.
You will work in close collaboration with Sales and Marketing and be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation and roadmap execution. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
Reporting to our Head of Products you will
- Contribute to vision and program backlog. You will own backlog and prioritization
- Partner with UX specialists, designers, data scientists, and developers to scope out the product features and turn them into clear backlog items
- Secure that the product backlog is visible, communicated and understood by different audiences
- Take the lead on continuous improvement in processes and communication
We imagine that you have a relevant degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business and some years of experience in a similar role. In our current setup we have development in-house, but we also have external partners. Experience with outsourced development teams would be an advantage.
We are looking for a product owner:
- who has excellent communication and teamwork skills, and pays great attention to detail
- with deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies
- who is experienced in building and developing best-in-class SaaS products, bringing these to market with highly demanding customers
- who knows how to coordinate a decision-making process with all stakeholders, including software developers, to ensure that we capture and create value for our customers and our company in the best possible way
Additionally, you like to share knowledge and ideas, and you are passionate about digital trends and data driven software development.
We are an independent subsidiary of Maersk Tanker - a digital frontrunner recently launched as a new standalone digital business.
In our small and agile team, we work with complex problems and we strive to be leaders, driving the whole industry towards smarter and more CO2 friendly solutions, by enabling data driven decisions. We value trust and learning, and we work closely together to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers.
We are ambitious and passionate with a strong “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything that you could dream of; access to fitness, food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating apps and services that help scale and optimize everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a serious reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
Come join us.
For more information please contact Mette Urhammer at email@example.com.