Customer Solution Manager
Do you dream of bringing people, processes and technology together? Are you great at onboarding and can you deliver a seamless and effortless experience for our new and existing customers? Then you might be our new smart technology driven teammate.
Being a fully funded startup, owned by founder Maersk Tankers and recently Cargill, we are building and delivering a groundbreaking SaaS solution. Our software “Optimise” and “Bunker Action” help vessel owners, operators and charterers reduce CO2 emissions and increase earnings.
By joining forces with customers and network partners our efforts can ripple a profound impact to businesses, the industry, and the climate. Together, our journey has begun. It is an exciting time for us, we are growing rapidly - come join our start-up.
What does it mean to be Customer Solution Manager in ZeroNorth?
The Customer Solutions Manager position falls under our Revenue team, where you will work closely with Sales, Customer success, product and tech teams.
As Customer Solution Manager you will be driving and accelerating success with both internal and external customers, partners and stakeholders in a cross-functional environment.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Understand the back-end processes employed on various functions of ZeroNorth platform and be an overall expert for front-end and user interface.
- Train new customers/users during onboarding and present new solutions/features to existing customers.
- Take ownership of customer feedback and challenges and help solve the customer’s challenges through innovation, new solutions and mechanisms matching customer’s business model so as customers achieve full potential of ZeroNorth platform.
- Monitor all customer escalation issues, Analyse customer requirements and assist to improve complex processes by recommending solutions.
- As trusted advisor, you will develop long-term relations with both Customers as well as internal teams to ensure success plans for the customers, creating the best onboarding and training programs. You will advocate client needs and provide feedback back internally to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide strategy to clients in order to scale up the fleet-wide use of ZeroNorth solutions in order to help them earn a good ROI and achieve defined KPIs.
- Guiding the customer through the operational, educational and governance aspects of a successful ZeroNorth journey.
- Provide assistance to sales to design strategies by evaluating business case for prospective new customers and demonstrate ‘fir for use’ scenarios during sales presentations to ensure success in attracting new customers
- Assist customer success teams during successful onboarding and scaling up of existing customers.
- Maintain effective relationships with product management and various internal key stakeholders and recommend resolutions as per customer specification as well as help build new revenue streams.
Who are you?
We are looking for you, who has 3+ years of experience, working in a similar role - ideally in the Shipping Industry maybe as an operator and/or with proven track from a startup or scaleup with SaaS solutions.
You are tech and data driven - learn new tech products with ease and quickly become proficient and efficient. We expect you to be self-motivated, accountable, agile and focused on exceeding customer expectations. You love steep learning curves.
Furthermore, you excel in project management, you have excellent communication- and teamwork skills. You are nimble and you pay great attention to details, ensuring great user experiences and quality in everything you do.
It’s important that you are fluent in both oral and written English, as this is the language we use.
Some travel is expected.
We work with complex problems and we strive to be leaders, driving the whole industry towards smarter and more CO2 friendly solutions, by enabling data driven decisions. We value trust and learning, and we work closely together to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers.
We are ambitious and passionate with a strong “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything that you could dream of; access to fitness, padel tennis, food, games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do - creating solutions and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we increase revenue earnings and provide a serious reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
Apply now here.
Questions? Reach out to us at email@example.com